Primo Nutraceuticals (PRMO) recently partnered with Aqua Farming Tech and announced a lease agreement which combines Primo’s hemp growing experience in Oregon and leverages a prime California outdoor cultivation. Primo will leverage existing water systems on the property as part of the new partnership agreement.
This increases the potential to harvest three crops a year using Aqua Farming Tech’s Self-Sufficient Sustainable growing technology in aquaculture and agriculture operations the planned usage of a 20 Acre plot that has a water drip system already in place located in the N.E corner of the 120-acre farm is part of a project in progress.
- Any electricity used will be generated by solar power
- The 20 Acre plot has a water drip system already in place located in the N.E corner of the 120-acre farm
- Nutrient-dense “fish feed” comes from algae and moringa organically grown on-site
- The water used to raise the fish is re-circulated through ponds that contain plants which clean the water for re-use
- The nutrient-rich fish pond water used to irrigate the moringa crops will also be used to water the 20-acre hemp farm
- This, in turn, will make our product “Certified Organic Hemp”
Weekly volume continues at a steady pace for PRMO after the company announced that it signed a lease agreement with Aqua Farming Tech. Beware that we head to holiday markets where volumes traditionally slow down as investors and traders head to family events in the upcoming week. For more information on the company, you can Watch Video Clip here.